On the 12th of May 2019, Insureblocks went on a 2 week road trip across the United States of America. This trip took us from the International Finance Corporation in Washington D.C. to the North American Contingency Associaiton in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. From there we headed to New York City to run a blockchain cross industry workshop at R3’s offices before heading to Connecticut to run a blockchain presentation to the Connecticut Captive Insurance Association.
Throughout this trip we interviewed a number of individuals from insurance professionals to regulators and to professionals from the pharmaceutical industry:
- Nicholas Hanes, Senior Vice President, Underwriting and MGA Operations at Spotted Inc. and Vice President of NACA.
- Philip Mershon, Senior Account Manager – Entertainment at OneBeacon Insurance Group
- Dempsey Lulley, Risk Insurance Administrator at WeWork
- Philippe Heilberg, co-Founder & COO/CFO at Arbol Inc.
- Flora Nanda, Senior Manager, Blockchain at Pfizer
- Michael Fulton, Associate Vice President, Technology Innovation at Nationwide
- Tomer Saar, Partner, managing director at DBI Construction Consultants and Construction Consultant
- Stephen DiCenso, Consulting Actuary at Milliman, Inc. and President of CCIA.
- Christopher Gallo, Insurance Accredited Financial Examiner, CFE at State of Connecticut Insurance Department
- Janeanne Lubin-Szafranski, Of Counsel at Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C.
- Christopher Day, North America-Business Development and Sales at RapidQube Digital Solutions
- Dawn Ware, CEO, Ware Consulting LLC and Independent Director