2019 was an amazing year for Insureblocks. We grew out of covering blockchain stories on insurance to ones in the pharmaceutical and supply chain logistics. We saw Insurwave turn 1 and John Carolin become B3i’s new CEO. We had our first public debate on Public vs Private blockchains for enterprises with R3 and Consensys.
2019 was also the year where we started covering with earnest the convergence economy, first with Jamie Burke at Outlier Ventures, then with Magda Ramada Sarasola and with Ocean Protocol. Self sovereign ID featured with Sovrin as did Plastic Bank regarding using blockchain for social good.
The top 10 podcasts for 2019 in order of most popular are:
- Episode 81 – Blockchain Business Design
- Episode 73 – TradeLens – Supply Chain on the blockchain
- Episode 60 – Calculating ROI on blockchain – Insights from RiskStream Collaborative
- Episode 63 – Fireside chat with Antony Elliott – Chairman of B3i
- Episode 69 – State Farm’s blockchain – Auto Claims Subrogation
- Episode 64 – The Convergence Ecosystem – insights by Outlier Ventures
- Episode 53 – Debate – Public vs Private blockchains for enterprises with R3 and Consensys
- Episode 58 – Convergence of AI, machine learning and blockchain – Inisghts from BlockClaim
- Episode 61 – Insurwave, one year on since launch
- Episode 79 – Healthcare Blockchain from a Novartis perspectives & lessons learnt
We’ve got some amazing podcasts coming up for 2020 and we are super excited to give it our best!